Solutions in industry
Practical examples of the application of IoT devices using the LoRaWAN protocol are available for integration today.
Monitoring the condition of mechanisms and nodes in production processes.
- Recording the mechanisms and nodes temperature;
- Control of the executive mechanisms’ vibration level;
- Notification on changes in the set parameters;
- Measurement of amperage and voltage;
- Management of executive mechanisms and nodes.
Tracking system for equipment and ready products.
- Tracking the movement and location of products (LoRaWAN+BLE+RFID);
- Control of equipment movement in open areas, storages and workshops (GPS + LoRaWAN + BLE);
- Integration of data into the enterprise management system.
Monitoring of engineering networks and communications.
- control of the rate of consumption and pressure of liquids and gases;
- collection of data from engineering equipment for subsequent processing and visualization;
- monitoring the operation of aspiration systems equipment;
The suggested practical examples of IoT devices using the LoRaWAN protocol can be adapted to customer requirements, namely: development of the device software logic, development of the received data visualization(dashboards), change in the design characteristics of devices.