Solutions in the field of housing and public utilities
Suggested samples — implemented projects using IoT devices (Internet of Things) via the LoRaWAN protocol are available for use as of today.
Remote collection and transmission of resource consumption data:
1.1. Accounting of the water, heat, gas, electricity consumption:
- ability to read data from metering devices from existing interfaces (analog output, RS-485, RS-232, etc.);
- ability to read data from the internal tire of the counter;
- connection of additional sensors (pressure, temperature, etc.);
- autonomous power supply from a replaceable battery;
- ability to power the readout interfaces from the internal power source of the device;
- execution with an internal or external antenna;
- simultaneous connection of several metering devices.
Monitoring of engineering networks and communications:
2.1. Control of pressure and temperature in water supply systems:
- operating with analog and digital sensors;
- ability to power external devices and their interfaces;
- device operation from a replaceable internal power supply;
- ability to power the connected sensors from the internal battery of the device;
- execution with an internal or external antenna.
2.2. Controlling the state of power supply networks:
- voltage measurement of one- or three-phase networks;
- current consumption measurement;
- transmission of emergency messages in emergency situations (voltage dips, overcurrent).
2.3. Controlling the prevention of technical rooms and structures flooding.
2.4. Smoke and fire warning system at infrastructure facilities.
2.5. Controlling the filling level of storm water wells.
Access control to infrastructure facilities (basements, attics, elevators, heating points, etc.):
- detection and transmission of a signal about unauthorized access to infrastructure facilities;
- detection of movements on controlled objects.
The suggested practical examples of IoT devices using the LoRaWAN protocol can be adapted to customer requirements, namely: development of the device software logic, development of the received data visualization(dashboards), change in the design characteristics of devices.